Instant Response CCTV
Do you need the best Remote CCTV Monitoring solution? At DSOC, we provide total fire alarm monitoring, safety monitoring, as well as tailor-made CCTV Camera Surveillance.
Your Fire alarms are monitored 24/7, 365 days a year. Activations are sent to our Alarm Receiving Centre where they are filtered for false activations. Confirmed signals activate Emergency Services for instant response CCTV.
Allow only authorised personnel to your premises. We can manage your access control to your building or land this way you have the assurance of knowing who is on your premises all the time.
Why DSOC Remote monitoring?
We use our cameras to perform visual tours, deliver audio challenges to unwanted visitors and we issue warning messages through site speakers.
If required, we can use our direct links with emergency services to sanction a response. Your assets are safe in our hands.
We are the first Operations Centre to have a SOC, ARC, and Cyber capabilities in the same secure environment and the only BS EN 50518 – 2019 Alarm Receiving Centre in Europe.
How our CCTV Monitoring and Remote CCTV Monitoring works
We can ensure that your commercial properties, sites, business locations and construction sites are fully monitored and secured to avoid disaster and criminal activity. By conducting a comprehensive security risk analysis, DSOC can identify security threats and weaknesses as well as to provide a tailor-made remote CCTV monitoring solution.
All of our remote monitoring feeds directly into our state of the art SOC (security operations centre) which is manned 24/7 by trained security specialists and engineers. Enjoy the assurance of 24 hour remote CCTV monitoring, peace of mind and a cost-effective solution to secure your business.
Live Remote Monitoring VS unmonitored static CCTV
When video footage is left unattended to without any monitoring, you are having to take action after an incident has occured and, very often, the damage has been done.
CCTV Monitoring which is remotely monitored in real time will drastically reduce the risk, threat and criminal activity. This is active crime prevention and our team of specialists take action immediately when there is a threat or emergency.
How does our Remote CCTV Monitoring work?
- Our advances Security Operations Centre will connect to your CCTV video systems via digital technology which is thoroughly tested by our engineers.
- All footage is then monitored live in real-time by our security personnel. The CCTV footage can be monitored at any time which suits you best, whether it be 24/7, on scheduled timing, or outside of normal business hours.
- In the event of stress signals, suspicious behaviour or alarms, our team react instantly, realign or zoom the cameras in order to assess the activity.
- Audio warnings take place followed by alerting emergency services.
- Ongoing live monitoring 24/7 every day by trained security professionals of the year.
Call us 013 0243 2343